Wednesday 19 September 2012

Get creative Card Sketch!

Good morning all, 

It's already the 20th of September today, that means a new card sketch at Get creative.

This is my card:


The sketch:


I received a very nice stamp set from  a friend of mine a few weeks ago. 
With lots of nice vintage stamps to add to my collection. I love them!


All stamps are colored with copic markers and i layered them on some nice card stock and paper.
On the picture below you can see the layering, a little bit. 


So hop over to Get creative and add your card to the side bar. 
You have until the end of the month to enter your card.

Good luck and have a nice day!
Thank you for stopping by, 
Channa


3 comments:

  1. LOVELY stamp set! And the pink behind is stunning:):)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Channa I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Channa, what a gorgeous card, gorgeous colours and the design is amazing . Love those fantastic stamps.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.