Friday 12 October 2012

Frosted designs " Wild"

Good morning, 

Today it is time for the Frosted designs challenge. 
For me there is a little story behind it...........i am in Holland at the moment. I am planning to stay at my mother's house but at the moment i am in the South west of Holland visiting my husband. He is here for work at a nice hotel and believe it or not, he is in a place that i have never visited before. 


But this meant that i had to buy some supplies in order to make my layout for today.I did not have any space in my suitcase to bring any supplies. I have been a little bit busy and i was not able to work ahead on my layouts. So on the above picture you can see what i bought.


I have to say that i really had to think about this theme, before i bought anything. I also did not bring a picture with me..... so i bought a postcard of a sheep.





 Holland is flat and really does not have any " wild" animals.
That's why i chose to say " This is as Wild as it gets" 
That was what was going in my creative mind and i thought it was quit funny.




The sheep is so cute!


I think i did an ok job with the means i had, as i bought two pieces of scrapbook paper i cut out all the doilies and added them on top of each other and around the postcard. 



Thank you for stopping by, i wish you a great weekend!
Channa


7 comments:

  1. Oh, Channa, this is great, I love the postcard of the sheep! I noticed that, too, when I was visiting Holland (my mom's Dutch) that there isn't really any spots without buildings or people. I love what you bought, and I think you did a fabulous job with a small stash - gorgeous layout! Anyway, popped over to say I finally used one of the pins you sent me on a layout! Here's a link if you want to see: http://roxyrolla.blogspot.ca/2012/10/summer-layout-to-share.html I really love this pin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fabulous job Channa!!!!!!!!
    fab layout!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with how resourceful you are!! This is a gorgeous LO! And I have to say, every time I see that picture of the sheep, it makes me laugh! It cracks me up even more when I read the title while looking at the photo! Very creative! Have fun on your trip!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I have scrapped like that before on vacation and although it's a bit more difficult without the kitchen sink, it's fun to make it all work! Love your WILD sheep, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe....love the picture of the sheep and the clever caption. Glad you could make it work with your new supplies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, love the sentiment! Very Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! love the picture, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.