Wednesday 28 November 2012

Berry71blue: "It was a lovely day"



" it was a lovely day" By Channa Suitella

At Berry71blue we were very lucky this month as we all received 2 collections of the 7 dots studio. Beautiful quality papers and lovely collections.

"I used the 7 Dots Studio papers from 2 collections, 
" hopefully" and "all i ever"

I made this layout with a picture of my husband and i only holiday this summer on the Greek island of Corfu. 



I decided to do some cutting, the round little doilies around the picture and i added some chipboard from scrap fx and some flowers from manor house that i sprayed purple to match the layout. (see flowers left top corner) All can be purchased at  Zeus & Zoe."




I used papers from the 7 dots collections below:



I hope you enjoyed our inspirational layouts with papers
 from our sponsor this month  7 Dots Studio.

You still have a few days left to enter in our November challenge 
of Agnieska. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Channa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.