Wednesday 21 November 2012

Get creative : sketch challenge

Good morning to you all, 

It's time for a sketch today  at Get creative and i made this card:


This is the sketch:


I made this card when i was in Holland.
My apologies if the pictures are clear enough, i am had to make them with my cellphone. 
Where would we be without them. I left my camera charger in holland?????


I colored the little houses with copic markers, an i thought they fit perfect 
with this design paper from websters pages. Unfortunately i could not find a stamp that says " home sweet home" so i had to write it free style.  


Your still have time to enter your cards for the get creative challenges
Just pop over and add them to the sidebar. 

Good luck and have a good day.
Channa

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet....love the houses...funny, cos I just did a 'new home' card myself today - before I saw this!!! Great minds think alike:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card Channa! And the little houses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.