Sunday 20 January 2013

Get Creative, Card challenge

Good evening, 

I hope that everybody had a nice weekend! 
Today it is time for a Card challenge at get creative and that means a Sketch.

This is my take:


This is the Sketch:

I used a new stamp that i bought in December. 
His name is Boofle and i think he is the cutest thing!

The stamp came in a duo pack, one solid stamp and one outline stamp that you can
 combine with a textured background. 


I sprayed the background a little bit with brown dylusion spray, to give it a splatter look.
I stamped the Boofle outline stamp on cardstock and on pink dotted paper and cut out certain areas. 


It's a simple cute card! 
And the stamp can be used for different occasions.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Channa


1 comment:

  1. Rock Star Irini sketch and super coolness on your card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.